[Lnc-business] My favorite cartoon character-Sample IRV election

Brett H. Pojunis brett at lpnevada.org
Wed Sep 19 02:25:25 EDT 2012

Hi Ruth,

Everyone needs their own unique voter id, mine said that I have already
voted and I had not yet. This is the page that I saw:

My favorite cartoon character-Sample IRV election

This is a sample election to try out a new election system. voting starts
on SEP 19 and ends on SEP 23.

If you have any questions, please contact the election manager, Ruth E.
Bennett, at BennettRuthAZ at gmail.com.
------------------------------

*This voter has already cast a vote.*
------------------------------
Results and Ballots

   - My Favorite Cartoon Character:

You can download OpenSTV <http://www.openstv.org/download>, and use OpenSTV
to count the ballots.
Best,

Brett H. Pojunis
Libertarian National Committee (LNC) – Region 4 Representative
Libertarian Party of Nevada – Secretary & Executive Committee
Young Libertarian National Alliance (YLNA) - Co-founder and Co-Chair
702.325.7426 | Las Vegas Mobile
202.505.3606 | Washington D.C. Mobile
702.943.1801 | Office (Direct)
brett at lpnevada.org