[Lnc-business] Mark Hinkle's alternative motion to buy a building

Brett H. Pojunis brett at lpnevada.org
Mon Dec 3 14:09:50 EST 2012

Mr. Hinkle,

I will co-sponsor this as long as we add a bullet point about continued
fundraising activities.  We have the ability to continue to fund raise for
the "building" so we must take advantage of that.  After we secure our
initial building we should start plans for the new, larger more modern
building similar to CATO's expansion.

My fear is that we raise the necessary funds to cover the down payment and
then we stop all fundraising.  Please add some language to satisfy my
concern and count me in as a co-sponsor.

Best,

Brett H. Pojunis
Libertarian National Committee (LNC) – Region 4 Representative
Young Libertarian National Alliance (YLNA) - Co-founder and Co-Chair
702.325.7426 | Las Vegas Mobile
202.505.3606 | Washington D.C. Mobile
brett at pojunis.com <brett at lpnevada.org>
www.BigLSolutions.com <http://www.biglsolutions.com>
[image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/pojunis> [image:
Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/pojunis> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/pojunis> [image: Google Plus
Page]<https://plus.google.com/118406745820586339807>
Contact me: [image: Skype] clubscene

<http://www.give2gether.com/projects/doublethelp/?utm_source=wisestamp&utm_medium=email>
 [image:
Donate now]<http://www.give2gether.com/projects/doublethelp/?utm_source=wisestamp&utm_medium=email>
DoubleTheLP
Already raised $3,893 out of $15,000
The Libertarian Party is the 3rd largest and fastest growing party. ...
 Share<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.give2gether.com%2Fprojects%2Fdoublethelp%2F%3Futm_source%3Dwisestamp%26utm_medium%3Demail>
Like<http://www.give2gether.com/projects/doublethelp/?utm_source=wisestamp&utm_medium=email>
  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/give2gether?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=give2gether&utm_campaign=apps>