[Lnc-business] Email Ballot regarding striking Policy Manual section 2.95 Membership Policies.

Brett H. Pojunis brett at lpnevada.org
Tue Dec 11 18:40:17 EST 2012

LNC,

I vote absolutely not!

How dare we undermine previous LNC members who invested their time and
expelled their efforts to try and increase membership and fundraising!  The
committee who put this together was very active and spent a lot of time
determining the membership levels.

I hope this LNC can do something other than bring up old issues and undo
the hard work of others, you should be ashamed of yourselves!

I challenge *every individual member of this Board* to do something new and
different and try to bring in new members, money or provide training and
leadership our affiliates desperately need and want from us!

Lets act like a political organization and be productive,
our affiliates need us and we do nothing to support them!

Best,

Brett H. Pojunis
Libertarian National Committee (LNC) – Region 4 Representative
Young Libertarian National Alliance (YLNA) - Co-founder and Co-Chair
702.325.7426 | Las Vegas Mobile
202.505.3606 | Washington D.C. Mobile
brett at pojunis.com <brett at lpnevada.org>
www.BigLSolutions.com <http://www.biglsolutions.com>
[image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/pojunis> [image:
Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/pojunis> [image:
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/pojunis> [image: Google Plus
Page]<https://plus.google.com/118406745820586339807>
Contact me: [image: Skype] clubscene

<http://www.give2gether.com/projects/doublethelp/?utm_source=wisestamp&utm_medium=email>
 [image:
Donate now]<http://www.give2gether.com/projects/doublethelp/?utm_source=wisestamp&utm_medium=email>
DoubleTheLP
Already raised $4,043 out of $15,000
The Libertarian Party is the 3rd largest and fastest growing party. ...
 Share<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.give2gether.com%2Fprojects%2Fdoublethelp%2F%3Futm_source%3Dwisestamp%26utm_medium%3Demail>
Like<http://www.give2gether.com/projects/doublethelp/?utm_source=wisestamp&utm_medium=email>
  Get this email app!
<http://www.wisestamp.com/apps/give2gether?utm_source=extension&utm_medium=email&utm_term=give2gether&utm_campaign=apps>