[Lnc-business] Applications for the position of LNC secretary

R. Lee Wrights rleewrights at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 12:26:54 EST 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:27 PM, James Lark <jwl3s at virginia.edu> wrote:

> Dear colleagues:
>
>     I hope all is well with you.  I am writing in my capacity as Secretary
> Pro Tem to provide you with information concerning applications for the
> position of LNC secretary.
>
>     The application period closed at midnight EST today (Thursday, Jan.
> 24).

Dr. Lark, thank you for your very fine work and your willingness to step up
when needed.

I hate to even say anything, but....

I am of the opinion that the period has not yet closed.  It is a
technicality but midnight of the 24th has not occurred yet. The new day
does not start until a minute passed midnight. Last night's midnight was
for the 23rd.

All this is to say, I believe folks have until midnight tonight to apply,
if they so wish.

Always interested in Liberty,

Lee Wrights
Vice Chair