[Lnc-business] LNC Meeting arrival and departure

Scott Spencer scottjspencer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:53:08 EDT 2013

I should be at the hotel by 9 or 9:30 pm Friday (depending on shuttles),
and I'm taking a 6 am flight Monday morning.

-Scott Spencer

If each of you can please respond – when will you arrive, and when will you
depart?****

** **

If I know ahead of time what these times are, it will help with scheduling,
both formally and informally.  Formally departure is valuable to know when
we lose quorum.  Informally arrival is for those of us who would like to
network. ****

** **

Geoffrey Neale****

** **