[Lnc-business] Email ballot 2013-16: Audit proposal re contracts

Dave Blau blau.liberty at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 21:19:43 EDT 2013

Mr. Chairman:

The voting period having ended, I report the following votes on motion
2013-16.

Those voting aye: Blau, Goldstein, Hagan, Kirkland, Lark, Neale, Olsen,
Pojunis, Redpath, Starchild, Tomasso, Visek, Wiener
Those voting nay: Cloud, Hinkle, Johnson, Vohra, Wrights
Abstaining:
Superseded alternates: Lieberman (aye)
Did not vote:

I count 13 ayes and 5 nays.