[Lnc-business] Email ballot 2013-18: Legal expense

James Lark jwl3s at virginia.edu
Mon Sep 16 00:09:04 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues:

     I hope all is well with you.  I am writing in my capacity as Region
5S representative to vote "aye" on the motion.

     As always, thanks for your work for liberty.

     Take care,
     Jim

     James W. Lark, III
     Advisor, The Liberty Coalition
     University of Virginia

     Region 5S Representative, Libertarian National Committee
-----