[Lnc-business] LNC Minutes, Dec. 14-15, 2013, Draft 1

Gary Johnson sedition at aol.com
Fri Dec 20 20:29:19 EST 2013

To the Libertarian National Committee,

Attached is the first draft of the minutes of the December 14 and 15, 2013, LNC meeting in Dallas.

The Policy Manual says, "Attendees may submit corrections, clarifications, and changes to the draft minutes for the Secretary’s consideration for a period of 15 days following the distribution of the draft minutes."

Please submit your corrections, clarifications, and changes to me as soon as possible and no later within 15 days from now.

Today is Friday, December 20.
I am setting the 15 day deadline for submissions to be Saturday, January 4, at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

The Policy Manual says, "The Secretary shall distribute an updated version of the draft minutes not later than 7 days following the end of that submission period. The updated version shall be deemed official if no LNC Member challenges the content to the Secretary within 7 days of the distribution of the updated version."

Gary Johnson
512-441-6378
sedition at aol.com