[Lnc-business] Conflict of Interest Statement

Geoffrey Neale liber8or at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 22 08:31:34 EST 2013

Starchild:

At our LNC meeting last weekend, you again publicly stated that you were
going to submit a statement on your position regarding your potential
conflict of interest.  I believe the LNC has heard you state this multiple
times over the last 18 months.

I would remind you that we have no such statement on file from you.  Please
prepare this statement and submit it to the Secretary.

Geoffrey Neale

---