[Lnc-business] Email ballot 2013-04: Delegation of LNC authority to EC

James Lark jwl3s at virginia.edu
Wed Jun 4 23:57:45 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues:

     I hope all is well with you.  I am writing in my capacity as Region
5S representative to vote "nay" on the motion.

     As always, thanks for your work for liberty.  I look forward to
seeing you in Columbus.

     Take care,
     Jim

     James W. Lark, III
     Advisor, The Liberty Coalition
     University of Virginia

     Region 5S Representative, Libertarian National Committee
-----