[Lnc-business] Reports for the LNC meeting

James Lark jwl3s at virginia.edu
Mon Jun 23 03:27:21 EDT 2014

Dear colleagues:

     I hope all is well with you.  In a separate message I shall send
you the following reports: Region 5S, Campus Organizing, Awards, and
EPCC.  I shall provide updated information about the reports during the
meeting in Columbus if appropriate.  In addition, I shall attach the
revision of the Employee Manual prepared by the EPCC.

     As always, thanks for your work for liberty.  I look forward to
seeing you in Columbus.

     Take care,
     Jim

     James W. Lark, III
     Advisor, The Liberty Coalition
     University of Virginia

     Region 5S Representative, Libertarian National Committee
     Chair, Awards Committee
     Chair, Employment Policy and Compensation Committee