[Lnc-business] CONFIRMED - book your flights Fwd: 09/20-21 LNC Meeting

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Thu Jul 17 16:51:01 EDT 2014

We don't have methods for you to book your hotel yet. But We have
reserved the hotel for the meeting in Alexandria. It's the hotel almost
next door to LPHQ. We'll have the new office Grand Opening Saturday
evening, Sept 20.

It's fine to book your flights now. I suggest arriving Friday evening
any time, and departing Sunday late afternoon. The Washington Reagan
National (DCA) Airport is closest.

Robert Kraus should have a link to book your hotel reservation plus more
details early next week. A few more details below.

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
*New address: 1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314*
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.benedict at lp.org
facebook.com/libertarians @LPNational
Join the Libertarian Party at: http://lp.org/membership