[Lnc-business] Result of state affiliate IT survey

SAM8074 at aol.com SAM8074 at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 10:01:23 EDT 2014

Rob,

Thanks for your effort and the update.  I'm somewhat disappointed that
only 15 of 51 affiliates responded to the survey of the current IT platforms
when one of the major critiques of the national party is that we don't do
enough  for them in this area.  I would encourage state chairs to add their
affiliate's information as quickly as possible since the IT Committee will
soon  be starting phase one of the project to update/improve the LP's
information and  communications systems.

As of today we have received over 50 applications for the 5 non-LNC spots
available on the IT Committee.  Over the next few days Rich Tomasso and I
will review the applicants and will present a list of finalists to LNC Chair
Nick Sarwark for his selection of the committee members.  Those who don't
get one of the appointments will still be involved, if they want, in working
 groups centered around the several aspects of the project.  One of the
first items of business will be a another survey of the affiliates, however
this  time we will be asking for their input as to the future direction of the
LP's IT  platform.

Live  Free,

Sam Goldstein
At Large Representative
IT Committee  Chair
Libertarian National Committee
317-850-0726  Mobile
sam.goldstein at lp.org Email

In a message dated 7/19/2014 8:14:41 A.M. US Eastern Daylight Time,