[Lnc-business] Libertarian Convention vs. Green National Meeting - Registration Fees

Scott L. scott73 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 28 23:05:45 EDT 2014

When Nancy and Geoffrey Neale give us their Convention Report for the 2014
Libertarian National Convention, I will bet you that at least 20% of our
Delegates chose the no registration fee option.

The 2014 Green Party Annual Meeting was held this past weekend in Minnesota.

Unlike our Convention, they did not have a "zero registration fee option."

In fact, the cheapest registration option for the Green Annual Meeting for
Delegates was $140 per person (or $125 per person for couples).

   https://salsa.wiredforchange.com/o/175/shop/shop.jsp?storefront_KEY=40

Why does the Green Party get TANSTAAFL, but the Libertarian Party doesn't?

  Scott Lieberman