[Lnc-business] Seeking co-sponsors for appointing Jim Lark as an International Representative

Alicia Mattson agmattson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:27:53 EDT 2014

Now that Dr. Lark has weighed in to confirm his willingness to serve if
appointed, are there other co-sponsors for the motion previously proposed
by Norm Olsen (and co-sponsored by me):

The Libertarian National Committee hereby appoints Dr. James Lark to serve
as an International Representative per Section 2.09.3 of the policy manual.

-Alicia