[Lnc-business] Executive Committee Conference Call - 7/24/14 @ 9:30 pm EST - NH Ballot Access

Joshua Katz planning4liberty at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 12:32:52 EDT 2014

Since this hole sounds temporary, and therefore wouldn't accrue much
interest, I would like to float the following emotion

Move to authorize borrowing of up to $10k. This borrowing is authorized
only in the event that bills pending as of the date the motion is put to a
vote come due in excess of cash on hand. This debt is to be repaid no later
than October 31 2014. If cash is not available on that date, an automatic
spending freeze is put in place until the debt is paid, and a balance
transfer is authorized to lower the interest rate.

I think this is better than making vendors wait, especially if we want to
obtain good deals in the future.

I cannot sponsor of course, nor am I a financial wiz, so I'm floating the
idea without marrying it.

Joshua Katz

Thanks.