[Lnc-business] Libertarian Convention vs. Green National Meeting - Registration Fees

Ron Windeler rowindeler at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 01:06:43 EDT 2014

    The dues for joining the Republican Party are $0.00.  They don't call it a floor fee, but I paid over a thousand dollars to attend the Republican national in 1984.  The Democrats have been getting welfare and foodstamps to pay their membership for years.  Both major parties receive millions of dollars in federal subsidies to cover the floor fees at their conventions.  If we could just elect a President, maybe we could have federally subsidized conventions, too.  Unrelated question: in the states that have legalized pot, can they buy marijuana cookies with foodstamps?

Ron Windeler
rowindeler at aol.com