[Lnc-business] Meanwhile, in places other than Oregon

Brett Bittner brett at brettbittner.com
Thu Aug 14 12:20:54 EDT 2014

Is it really our job to micro-manage the language of this press release as
a committee of the whole? Do we not have a "Censorship Committee" in place?
Do we not trust our Chair and staff to adequately address this?

Brett C. Bittner

brett at brettbittner.com
404.492.6524

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than those attending too small a degree of it." -- Thomas Jefferson