[Lnc-business] Meanwhile, in places other than Oregon

Scott L. scott73 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 14 12:54:49 EDT 2014

Mr. McMahon:

I have heard rumors of the below mentioned actions.  You are correct that
the Ferguson Police Department might have overreacted in those instances, if
they really occurred.

That being said - it doesn't change this fact:

    using Google Images, type in     Quik Trip Ferguson

Unless you think that the Police did that damage, then you are faced with
the conclusion that rioting occurred that destroyed innocent people's
property.

Until the political class and the media stop trying to exploit tragedies
like this, innocent people will be injured, and innocent people's property
will be pillaged, whenever a police officer shoots an unarmed person.

I don't want to see the Libertarian Party issue a press release that focuses
on Police misconduct, while ignoring the fact that the shooting might have
been justified, and that the rioting was totally unlawful and horrible.

I agree that any possible LP Press Release should at least mention possible
police overreaction to the events in Ferguson.  I just hope that the Chair
and the ED also include the basic facts that I put in italics above.

  Scott Lieberman

  _____