[Lnc-business] Specialization is good

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Mon Sep 15 13:46:23 EDT 2014

When I was executive director of the LP Texas, I had one personal goal:
run as many candidates as possible. It's not all that I did, but it was
by far THE top priority. I made whatever database I needed to make that
happen (or got someone else too : ) . And I raised whatever funds I
needed to make that happen.

We also greatly increased fundraising, membership, and elected
Libertarians in Texas. But much of that happened as a result of (or was
improved as a result of) my top priority, which was to run as many
candidates as possible.

I'm expecting a broad range of goals for the national LP, with perhaps
funding IT-Committee projects being #1. But an example of a very focused
set of goals could be:

2015 goal: increase membership from 15,000 to 20,000.
2016 goal: run 1,000 candidates for office.

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
*New address: 1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314*
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.benedict at lp.org
facebook.com/libertarians @LPNational
Join the Libertarian Party at: http://lp.org/membership