[Lnc-business] operating systems for e-conferences

Alicia Mattson agmattson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 05:33:14 EDT 2014

LNC,

Those of us on the committee to work on e-conference rules have decided it
makes sense for us to also evaluate potential host systems for
e-conferences.  Just looking at the first vendor, we realized we need to
know what operating systems we need to support.

Would each of you drop me an email to let me know:
1)  Which operating system you use on the system you are most likely to
connect with
2)  What VERSION of that operating system do you use?  Just saying
"Windows" is not enough.  Does that mean XP?  Vista?  7?  8.1?
3)  If you imagine yourself using a mobile device to connect at some point,
what operating system would need to be supported?

Thank you,
Alicia