[Lnc-business] student memberships for $10?

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Fri Dec 5 12:09:21 EST 2014

Dear LNC,

I'd like to offer some type of student membership for $10 with
appropriate benefits TBD.  These memberships would not be considered
"bylaws Sustaining Members."

First, I'd like feedback from the LNC on the concept, before I get into
suggestions on programs. Second, I'd like the bylaws and Policy Manual
aficionados to advise on what would have to happen for the technical
implementation if that were decided upon.

--
Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.benedict at lp.org