[Lnc-business] student memberships for $10?

Daniel Hayes danielehayes at icloud.com
Fri Dec 5 13:16:35 EST 2014

One of my delegates to Natcon complained about the cost of everything and wanted a student discount. SO he wanted the same voice we had for less money. I know with  100% certainty that there are some college students that want the BSM…for a discount.
I can understand the desire to get more student involvement. So offer a basic student membership with some minor swag(non-pornographic)..and then offer the full student membership for $25… No matter what we do..someone is gonna complain..and at the end of the day…if its important to them and they have to pay that big awful $25..then it will mean that much more to them.

Daniel Hayes
LNC Region 7 Alternate Representative.