[Lnc-business] updated draft minutes of 12/13/14 LNC session

Alicia Mattson agmattson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 18:24:55 EST 2015

Following my distribution of the updated draft earlier today, I received
some requests for a few modifications that are editorial in nature, and not
substantive changes - things like a missing "a" or "the" in a sentence,
ampersand vs. the word "and", a comma, etc.  I've made these modifications
in the attached version 3 of the minutes.

Without objection, the attached version 3 will be the one to auto-approve
in 7 days, on January 13, 2015.

Alicia Mattson
LNC Secretary