[Lnc-business] Darker Shade of Liberty

Joshua Katz planning4liberty at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 20:35:29 EDT 2015

Thanks.  I had thought to go to that one, but my desire to get home
overpowered.

Personally, I think, whatever we may think of him, that Rand Paul's CPAC
speech gave a great example of how to do this sort of thing.  He spoke
about racial issues in a way that would get a standing ovation from any
liberal crowd (if they didn't know who was speaking) yet got a standing
ovation at CPAC.

Joshua A. Katz
Westbrook CT Planning Commission (L in R seat)