[Lnc-business] This weekend in Phoenix

Evan McMahon indyliberty at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 08:44:05 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As you may remember, I was unable to attend the last LNC business meeting
due to a treatment for my arthritis. That treatment has not gone well. I am
actually in larger amounts of pain and have lost even more mobility.

I currently am unable to travel very far and must avoid flying.

So, it is with regret and sadness that I must inform you that I will not be
able to attend the meting in Phoenix and that I must also resign my seat as
an At-Large representative. This was a very difficult and painful decision
to make. But it is in the best interests of the party and the membership
that elected me.

I hope, selfishly, that in the future my condition improves and that I may
find myself serving with you all, again.

In Liberty,

Evan McMahon