[Lnc-business] round LP sticker

Norm Olsen region1rep at doneDad.com
Sat May 16 10:58:46 EDT 2015

This is excellent.  As I have been saying for some time know, “LP” should be our brand and we should seek to make it as well known as “GOP”.  Our logo should be a stylized (therefore trademarkable) “LP”.  We could then use the trademarked logo to identify our materials as genuine, and still push “LP” as our brand.  The goal is to make “LP” a brand with the same _level of recognition_ as “Scotch Tape” or “Band-Aid”.

Norm

--

Norman T Olsen

Regional Representative, Region 1

Libertarian National Committee

7931 South Broadway, PMB 102

Littleton, CO  80122-2710

303-263-4995

From: Lnc-business [mailto:lnc-business-bounces at hq.lp.org] On Behalf Of Wes Benedict
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 1:35 PM
To: lnc-business at hq.lp.org
Subject: [Lnc-business] round LP sticker

I've been asked to offer a small round sticker a few times over the years--we've offered a few in the past. I want to hold off on most things like that till we decide on the logo, but I thought I'd see if you think there might be interest in a sticker like this that doesn't have a logo on it. It would be a piece of cake to add to the store with the same color scheme as stickers and signs already there: http://lpstore.org/stickers-signs/

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
New address: 1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.benedict at lp.org
facebook.com/libertarians @LPNational
Join the Libertarian Party at: http://lp.org/membership