[Lnc-business] (no subject)

doug at vikingmetals.com doug at vikingmetals.com
Thu Jul 9 13:39:11 EDT 2015

I would love for us to talk about hiring regional reps...ones that could help states raise money and help pay their pay...they could help with ballot access...media....Maybe start with one to see if they can pay for themselves...they might would work a  LNC region of three states or so..
would love to talk about making some basic TV ads for states to use...
would love to talk how we could get states fired up about membership. ..right now a state does not have a lot of incentive to raise membership numbers  at nationals..
Would to talk about how to get the states more free media.
Would love to talk about some contest for the states.
1.who got the most new members or highest %
2. who got the most ear bed media
3.facebook growth
etc
Doug Craig