[Lnc-business] Fwd: State Chair and State Affiliate contact sheets

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Wed Sep 30 15:38:54 EDT 2015

Please review and forward to the state chairs in your region, then send
any updates to me. Thanks, --Wes
============

Updated contact sheets are attached. Please send any changes to me.

Sometimes we are asked to add a new phone number, but aren't sure which
sheet the new number goes on, and aren't sure whether or not we should
remove an existing number. Feel free to use the form below to help us,
otherwise give as much explanation as you'd like and we'll try to get it
right.

It's OK if you want a particular phone number, etc. on both sheets.

CONTACT INFORMATION: LP STATE CHAIRS (This is mostly an internal document).

info to add:
info to remove:
replace_______________ with _______________

CONTACT INFORMATION: LP STATE AFFILIATES (This gets snail mailed with
inquiry packages, i.e. when someone fills this out
http://www.lp.org/request-info. Sometimes the State Affiliate contact
info is the same as the State Chair contact info.)

info to add:
info to remove:

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
*New address: 1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314*
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.benedict at lp.org
facebook.com/libertarians @LPNational
Join the Libertarian Party at: http://lp.org/membership