[Lnc-business] training might be in San Francisco February 13 or 20

Scott L. scott73 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 3 19:50:52 EST 2015

The Hyatt SFO was investigated several years ago as a possible location for
our 2012 National Convention.  The consensus was that this was not a good
location for our Convention because there was only one restaurant in the
hotel itself; there were only a couple of restaurants within walking
distance; and downtown San Francisco was a good 55 minutes away via subway.

Most if not all of the hotels near SFO airport have those same problems.

I don't care where you hold the training, but as I mentioned earlier I think
it would be a better use of our valuable meeting time to meet at a potential
Convention location, which probably means Glendale, AZ on Feb 20.

I can drive to SFO Airport in about 50 minutes, but I am not going to tout
San Francisco for an LNC Session just to minimize my travel time to the next
LNC Session.

Besides - holding the two events the same weekend means LNC members can not
attend the training.

  Scott Lieberman

  _____