[Lnc-business] February LNC Meeting

Kevin Ludlow ludlow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 21:30:00 EST 2016

*Only 4 People Have Not Voted.  Please Vote.*

http://polljunkie.com/poll/zamzoj/poll-2-please-do-not-open-the-page-and-then-not-vote

As of 8:30pm CST, here are the tallies.

*Oklahoma City, OK*
Marc Feldman
Doug Craig
Vicki Kirkland
Gary Johnson
Nick Sarwark
Bill Redpath
Sean O'Toole
Norm Olsen
Scott Spencer

*Phoenix, AZ*
Kevin Ludlow
Brett Bitner
Jim Lark
Scott Lieberman
Sam Goldstein (name missing from comment - sent me email)
Dan Weiner
Alicia Mattson
Josh Katz (voted via email, poll website wasn't working on phone)
Tim Hagan

*NOTA*
Wes Benedict
Daniel Hayes
Arvin Vohra (name missing from comment - sent me email)
Roland Rimers (voted via email)

*Not Yet Voted*
Ed Marsh
Guy McLendon