[Lnc-business] book Phoenix flights for Feb LNC meeting

Roland Riemers riemers at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 14:15:30 EST 2016

Well, where ever we meet, I shall be there.  But I still plan on making a motion that all future LNC meetings just be held in DC and we stop spinning our wheels on meeting places.
In fact, if not out of order,  could I just make that an online motion now that we just meet in DC in February?
As for the 2018 Convention,  I still like the idea of a cruise,  probably Thursday evening till Monday morning.  Cost would be about $400 each and includes our meals and the cruise lines are willing to be adaptable for a large group, especially if we are willing to be flexible for the few non-Libertarians on the boat.   Heck, if we had enough family members sharing with us, we could just charter the whole boat and sail off to Cuba or where ever!
Roland Riemers ND