[Lnc-business] Quarterly Board Meeting Hotel Proposals

Scott L. scott73 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 10 13:46:36 EST 2016

Mr. Riemers:

1. As I wrote earlier, one can take public transportation from Phoenix
SkyHarbor Airport to the hotel.

It takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes, which includes a 15 minute walk.  The
walk should not be bad in February.  This method  only costs $4 per person.
I will post the detailed instructions for this method at some point before
the LNC Session.

2.  Go to   maps.google.com     type in the hotels address.  After that map
loads, type "attractions" into the search box.  You will then get a map with
red dots.  Start near the Arizona Grand Resort, and you will see the nearby
attractions.

 I have to admit I had no idea Google Maps could do that, so I thank Mr.
Riemers for inspiring me to try it out.

Again - I am still not sure if LPHQ staff accepted the offer and signed a
contract for the Arizona Grand Hotel.

   Scott Lieberman

  _____