[Lnc-business] Fwd: Ending Oklahoma paid petition drive on January 18th (today)

Wes Benedict Wes.Benedict at lp.org
Mon Jan 18 02:32:48 EST 2016

Roland, we'd still like your help to cover unexpected problems with
validity. But we'll be finished with the paid portion of the drive today.

If someone wants to contribute $1,500 directly to the LP Oklahoma, that
could pay for an additional 1,000 signatures at the $1.50 rate. Contact
me if you are interested in that (or Tina directly if you're in contact
with her). You need to make sure it goes into their ballot access fund
instead of their general fund to be sure it gets spent on signatures.

Graph below (more signatures are on the way not yet reflected in that
graph), and the "ending" announcement is below.