[Lnc-business] Fwd: Re: [Lnc-votes] Alabama: Frankel says 75%; govt says 41%

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Thu Jan 28 11:52:14 EST 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Alabama: Frankel says 75%; govt
says 41%
Date: 	Thu, 28 Jan 2016 10:50:15 -0600
From: 	travellingcircus at gmail.com
To: 	Wes Benedict <wes.benedict at lp.org>

Wes, slight correction. Leigh Lachine came up with the 75% validity
estimate and has been doing a 100% check on the signatures and has voter
IDs to go with each signature he verified. I have not personally checked
any of them myself, although I collected a lot of them. I did check a
lot of the Oklahoma signatures myself, and collected a very
disappointing but not insignificant number. Please share.

-p

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 9:40 AM, <lnc-votes at hq.lp.org