[Lnc-business] website motion

Kevin Ludlow ludlow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:54:57 EST 2016

Thanks for weighing in, Brett and Nick.

Brett,

Your points are well-taken.  I also don't know what our current coffers
hold.  *Could you possibly weigh in on that Mr. Hagan?*

I would also add that we were pretty quick to find $100k for our ballot
access drives.  I remain a little puzzled at how we can come up with 5
times the budget I'm requesting to secure ballot access for a single state,
but not come up with the $20k to create something that would be viewed by
people from all 50 states (and the world).

Point being that surely we could come up with the money if we really wanted
to.

Nick,

That would be fine.  I would propose a super aggressive timeline.  This
group has a tendency to talk about things 'til kingdom come.  It's not
really that complicated to get this sort of thing started.  The work is
difficult and we DO need to find a great firm to really make it worthwhile,
but such firms exist all over the place and I certainly have connections to
more than a handful.

-Kevin

Kevin Ludlow
512-773-3968