[Lnc-business] Proposed Presidential Campaign Contract

Nicholas Sarwark chair at lp.org
Sun Feb 21 00:40:36 EST 2016

Yes, a candidate comes to the table with a list that may have been
developed over some period before he/she announced for the LP
nomination. But the LP comes to the table with ballot access earned
over 45 years. We should get the whole list if the candidate gets our
whole list.

All inquiries about the Libertarian Party Presidential candidate
should be given to the LP for an opportunity to convert them to a LP
member, regardless of whether the inquirer asks specifically about the
LP or not.  This should not preclude the candidate from also
responding to the inquiry, or even for there being a day or two
between the candidate's response to the inquiry and the LP's response.

-Nick