[Lnc-business] Accepting convention delegates from out of state?

Wes Benedict wes.benedict at lp.org
Tue Apr 26 14:26:32 EDT 2016

No states have alerted me to accepting applicants to be delegates from
out of state. I have been telling people that it has been common in the
past for some delegates not to show up to the convention, and for states
to add delegates on site at the convention, but there are no guarantees.
I encourage people to attend the convention regardless of whether or not
they get to be a delegate.

Thanks,

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.