[Lnc-business] Not all of the LNC emails are appearing on the LNC reflector list

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 17:52:43 EDT 2016

Robert,

I understand the limited time and nightmare of having to work with Google
lists.  I also understand that the lp.org list has the complete emails.  I
also understand the threading problem.  But I don't think you have
understood my point:  despite all that, there are messages simply not
ending up on the google list.  For instance my two replies to Brett's posts
on the Weeks' situation.

Yes, anyone who wants the full list can go to lp.org.  But the point I am
making is that having an incomplete list that people can subscribe to
is *actively
harmful.*  If we cannot, due to time (understandable) or limited resources
(also understandable) have the google list be complete, we shouldn't have
it.

As far as other solutions, I am not an IT person.  I don't have any
solution.  I only know that a partially complete list that some people are
relying upon to be informed Party members is not helping them, it is
hurting them.  It is giving them an incomplete picture.

I did not take this off list because I feel this discussion is important
for the members to see.