[Lnc-business] Request for Motion to Sponsor Outreach Booth

Brett Bittner brett at brettbittner.com
Thu Jun 16 09:55:23 EDT 2016

I will co-sponsor this motion, Caryn Ann.

I would like to see more of a plan about what this outreach would entail
re: staffing, "takeaways," and "merch."

Brett C. Bittner

brett at brettbittner.com
404.492.6524

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty
than those attending too small a degree of it." -- Thomas Jefferson