[Lnc-business] LPedia - request for Motion co-sponsors

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 24 07:18:33 EDT 2016

	Wholly agreed, Caryn and Ken! Especially the lack of readily accessible institutional knowledge.

	On the budgeting, I'm not sure what expense(s) $200/year was meant to cover, but I think that as a rule we should generally seek volunteers for tasks before appropriating money to them, or if the needs involve purchasing items, identify the items in question and any possibilities for getting them donated.

	Let's make LPedia a dynamic, crowdsourced wiki for the party. James expressed to me before that he could do a better job keeping up the website if he were given administrative access. Perhaps members of the Historical Committee, to which he's one possible appointee, could be granted this access and the Committee required to report regularly to the LNC on the status of the site.

Love & Liberty,
                                         ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee (2016-2018)
                               RealReform at earthlink.net
                                        (415) 625-FREE