[Lnc-business] Policy Manual - Regional Representatives

Alicia Mattson agmattson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 22:34:57 EDT 2016

The Delegation Chair's Manual says:

"Some regions opt to use regional formation agreements to document mutually
agreed upon rules for their region before any future disputes arise.  A
recommended basic regional agreement is included at the end of this
document, though you are not required to use this particular one or any one
at all."

This motion suggests that each region has one, and it includes information
beyond just "We're a region!"

-Alicia