[Lnc-business] details for electronic mail ballots

David Demarest dpdemarest at centurylink.net
Wed Jun 29 03:12:40 EDT 2016

Whitney, we may want to take this project off-line. I suggest that we start with developing an orientation process for new regional reps and alternates since the other LNC positions appear to be more completely defined in existing documentation.

I will be glad to take the lead but as a newbie I would like suggestions from Sam, Caryn and any others interested on an appropriate way to tackle this relatively small project.

Any others interested?

~David Pratt Demarest

Region 6 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

DPDemarest at centurylink.net <mailto:DPDemarest at centurylink.net>

David.Demarest at firstdata.com <mailto:David.Demarest at firstdata.com>

Cell:      402-981-6469

Home: 402-493-0873