[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2016-01: Riot Fest

Tim Hagan timhagan-tyr at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 23:32:22 EDT 2016

I vote no.

Not because I think that spending the funds on the Riot Fest would be a bad idea; it sounds like a good opportunity for the party to get exposure. My concern is with the LNC micromanaging. We set a budget for the year for staff and the committees, and do not need to get into this type of detail. I don't want the Executive Director to construe my no vote as a vote against funding this event.

As has been discussed, I can see the LNC setting policies or guidelines of the type of affiliate activities that national funds should support.

Tim Hagan