[Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2016-01: Riot Fest

David Demarest dpdemarest at centurylink.net
Thu Jul 7 09:36:21 EDT 2016

I have already voted yes but frankly would prefer a much smaller symbolic contribution to conserve our budget and dispel the perceived notion among LP state affiliates that the LNC has recently demonstrated little interest or support for our state organizations.

I see small approved symbolic contributions as a win-win opportunity for the LNC and the LP not to mention a clear demonstration of our principles of fiscal conservative personal responsibility and social acceptance of the laudable state affiliate outreach efforts.

~David Pratt Demarest