[Lnc-business] Can you please check your "forwarders"?

Caryn Ann Harlos carynannharlos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:38:50 EDT 2016

I have heard (and this was my experience as well) from several members that
their emails to the LNC have been lost or ignored (and certainly not
everything needs a response) when sent to LP.org emails but responded to
when sent to the personal emails, and I have been asked for the personal
emails.  I had this happen in the past when communicating with my rep.

Can we please each make sure we are getting our forwarded emails?  I
promised I would bring this up.

Gracias.

Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Harlos at LP.org <Caryn.Ann.Harlos at LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org>
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus
<http://www.lpradicalcaucus.org>