[Lnc-business] Committee Transparency

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 24 21:23:48 EDT 2016

	Thanks Caryn – something like this is much needed and I definitely support it. I would suggest revising the second to last sentence to read, "Notices, minutes, agendas, and call-in information of committee meetings shall be published to said reflector list or otherwise on the LP.org website, including a record of all substantive committee actions and how each member voted." Committee transparency in these respects should be up to the level of the LNC as a whole.

Love & Liberty,
                                 ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                    RealReform at earthlink.net
                             (415) 625-FREE