[Lnc-business] [Lnc-votes] Libertarian Party TV commercial idea

Starchild sfdreamer at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 12 10:04:01 EDT 2016

	Certainly, Brett. And if you are passionate enough to generate some creative juices that you can channel into coming up with a good idea, I've found people are a lot more open to doing work than if you just want them to work without having a good idea.

	I see work done all the time that never accomplishes anything meaningful because it was not tied to a good idea.

	Regarding your example of the new logo, I suppose it comes down to whether or not one thinks it is better than the previous logo.

Love & Liberty,
                                    ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                                 (415) 625-FREE