[Lnc-business] #ReRegister Week

Patrick McKnight patrick.joseph.mcknight at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 08:48:10 EDT 2016

I strongly support this idea. The LP needs to make campus outreach a top
priority. I do echo Mr. Katz's question in terms of who specifically will
be leading and organizing the logistics. Will it be Trent himself?

Either way he's done a great job putting this together.

Thanks,
Patrick McKnight
Region 8 Rep