[Lnc-business] September meeting, prior to asking for co-requestors

James Lark jwl3s at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Aug 19 09:48:32 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues:

     I hope all is well with you.  I shall not be able to participate in
a meeting held on Sept. 17 at 3:00 p.m. (EDT?)  I shall be unavailable
on Sept. 17 from roughly 12:00 p.m. EDT until roughly 8:30 p.m. EDT.
Allow me to note that Sept. 17 is frequently celebrated as Constitution
Day; some LP organizations conduct outreach events on that day.

     For whatever it is worth, I have commitments on each Saturday from
Sept. 3 until Nov. 19 (in most cases I shall be involved with
Libertarian activities).  If we must hold a meeting on a Saturday in
September, I request that it begin no earlier than 8:00 p.m. EDT. Also,
I prefer that we not hold a meeting on Sept. 10 unless absolutely necessary.

     Thanks for your work for liberty, and for considering my requests.

     Take care,
     Jim

     James W. Lark, III
     Dept. of Systems and Information Engineering
     Applied Mathematics Program, Dept. of Engineering and Society
     University of Virginia

     Advisor, The Liberty Coalition
     University of Virginia

     Region 5 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
-----